Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ENTRY TWO



INTRODUCTION

Upon being accepted to pursue this education course, Educational Technology- TECH 110E, I became very excited and enthusiastic. I knew that this course will supplement my teaching skills and benefit my teaching career as it would educate me on the many ways I could integrate and teach technology in my classroom.

It is my belief that the integration of technology into the curriculum should be a priority in all schools as we live in a technological era.

Technology should be integrated as a teaching and communication tool, increase student engagement and give them motivation to learn. Ultimately, we will be able to effectively utilize technology, develop educational materials through the utilization of software, productivity and internet tools and evaluate the relevance, suitability and usefulness of these tools in the education community.

It is really amazing how much we use technology on a daily basis as compared to ten years ago. It is my hope that you enjoy reading my personal insights on Educational Software and Educational Software Tools in the twenty-first era.

Take care and enjoy :)

Respectfully yours,
Aasha Bhagaloo





No comments:

Post a Comment