Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ENTRY ONE





BIOGRAPHICAL DATA

Hi and welcome to my Educational Technology - TECH 110E blog. My name is Aasha Bhagaloo. I am twenty-six years of age and I reside at Cunaripo Village inSangre Grande, Trinidad , West Indies.

I am currently a student at the University of Trinidad and Tobago (U.T.T.) pursuing my Bachelor's of Education Degree (B.Ed.) at the Valsayn Campus.

My aim is to attain a teaching position at the Secondary School Level specializing in the Economics area.

My long - term goal is to become a Lecturer and a School Advisor.

I have always had a keen interest in technology and its role in the learning and education process.

Therefore pursuing this course will support and enhance many of my educational experiences in the classroom.







No comments:

Post a Comment